RED CURRY OF SNAPPER, GREEN BEANS & CHERRY TOMATOES
Gluten, dairy and nut free
2 tbsp light flavoured oil
1 x 70g pouch of Curry Favour red curry paste
1kg of skinned and boned snapper, cut into 3cm pieces
2 tbsp shaved palm sugar
2-3 tbsp fish sauce
2 x 400ml coconut milk
1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
400g green beans, trimmed, cut in half
Thai basil and fresh lime to serve
- Heat oil in a large heavy based saucepan. Cook out the red curry paste for 3-4 minutes on a medium heat constantly stirring until the paste smells fragrant.
- Deglaze with fish sauce milk to remove any curry paste stuck to the pan.
- Add the coconut milk, palm sugar, green beans and cherry tomatoes. Bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add snapper, cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until fish has just been cooked through.
- Add Thai basil leaves and stir through.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice and a generous squeeze of lime juice.