STIR FRIED OYSTER MUSHROOMS
Vegan, dairy, gluten & nut free
Ingredients2 tbsp light flavoured oil
70 grams of Curry Favour red curry paste
500g oyster mushrooms, torn into thick strips
1 tsp caster sugar
2 tbsp fish sauce or a pinch of salt
1 x 270ml coconut milk
1 bunch of kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
300 grams of trimmed green beans, cut in half
Coriander to garnish
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a wok or fry pan over a high heat. When hot, add mushrooms and stir fry for two minutes until just cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Return wok to a medium heat and add the remaining oil. Add red curry paste and cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant. Deglaze with coconut milk and fish sauce to remove any curry paste stuck to the wok. Add caster sugar.
- Add kale and green beans and stir-fry for three minutes or until cooked.
- Return mushrooms to the wok and toss.
- Serve with jasmine rice, coriander and lime wedges.