STIR FRIED PORK AND GREENS IN GREEN CURRY PASTE
Gluten, dairy and nut free
2 tbsp light flavoured oil
70 grams of Curry Favour green curry paste
750g pork stir fry strips
1 tsp white sugar
3 tbsp fish sauce
1 x small 270ml can of coconut milk
1 bunch broccolini, cut into 2cm pieces
200g green beans, into 2cm pieces
1 small bunch of kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
A handful of Thai basil leaves
- Combine pork with Curry Favour paste, sugar and 1 tbsp of fish sauce. Mix well.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a wok or fry pan over a high heat. Add pork in two batches, stir frying each batch for two minutes until just cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Return wok to a high heat and add the remaining oil. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3 - 4 minutes or until cooked.
- Add ¾ of the coconut milk and remaining fish sauce.
- Return the pork to the wok. Cook for another minute or until heated through.
- Toss through the Thai basil leaves and serve on bowls of steamed jasmine rice.
- Drizzle over the remaining coconut milk to serve.